- Yubi Ippon Jūbun: 指一本十分, One finger is enough
- Teko/Shiten: 梃子/支点, lever/fulcrum. That is one of the major concepts of the Kukishin Ryū and the Takagi Yōshin Ryū.
- Shishin: 指針, needle (compass, gauge, etc.); hand (clock); indicator; pointer; index . Shishin is often used as a name for a stabbing action of the pinky. But when you understand it, you realise that in fact, you can use any of your fingers for it. Thus a series of Shishin Ken as if playing the piano. You move from one finger to another.
- Asobi: 遊び, 1) playing , 2) play (margin between on and off, gap before pressing button or lever has an effect)
- Ishitobashi: 石飛ばし, skipping stones on a body of water
… Read More